is fluffy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
is fluffy

Welcome to AQ's fluffiest guild forum!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bindles Lvl70 Undead Rogue

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bindles
Friend

Bindles Lvl70 Undead Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Bindles Lvl70 Undead Rogue   Bindles Lvl70 Undead Rogue EmptySat Sep 08, 2007 10:39 am

Hi.

Character information:
Bindles, Rogue , 18/43/0, (Assi/Combat during raids, and open for suggestions if you prefer any other spec)

Previous guild(s):
My Previous Guild was A Pvp Guild i desided to leave because i was bored of pvp after allmost a year now doing arena and battlegrunds
And i thought i might want to try Raid i have never Been in raids after TBC i have seen alot of raid movies and my friends raiding

My proffesions:
Ench. Skill 149 Trying to grind money so i can level it up for ones and good) Egn skill 120 going to respec that to Minning or herb)

I would be valuable for is Fluffy because:
I put a lot of effort in the off – raiding - time (grinding gold for pots, enchants, gems, learning new boss tactics etc). I got my eye and ears open alot during raids.I'm not going crazy if we wipe ill just take it as Hey it was close lets do it again shall we Smile. i do my best in raids and bring pots pve spec, all that is needed. I always give priority to the guilds needs first, when I’m online.

My online time:
I usually log on around 14:00~01:00 (Longer during weekends and summer vacation). But if the raid requires me to stay online
longer then that, I’ll stay ofc. This is for every day in the week.

Playtime:
87 days. (36 Days on level 70)

Personal information:
My name is Zeronik but you can call me Zero or Bindles, I live in Denmark, Hals. I’m 17 years old and go to school everyday 6hours. my english isnt so good, i love talking to people,I can also to be serious when it comes to it. I wouldnt have any problems making friends in is Fluffy. i hope Razz

Raid experience:
Didn’t manage to raid so much before TBC only ZG
in TBC instances i Got all heroic keys Expert Sha'tar i have done heroic alot of times and tired them all atless ones

I dont have so much raid expirience After TBC. as i told i have only beening doing ZG and as you all know
its a quite simpel raid instance im looking forward to kara raiding because i never been in kara before
Addons: yes i got all The needed raid addons and i got Mic for Teamspeak ~ Ventroilo ~ Others

Gear:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ahn%27Qiraj&n=Bindles

Alts, experience with other classes:
I do play a lvl37 warrior, its not high lvl because I think it’s best to focus on only one char, if you want to do any serious raiding.
But I do have some experience with Mage and Druid

If you got any questions im happy to anwser them in game on Bindles or Here on Forum, well i think that was all you needed to know.
Back to top Go down
bod
Friend
bod

PostSubject: Re: Bindles Lvl70 Undead Rogue   Bindles Lvl70 Undead Rogue EmptySat Sep 08, 2007 6:39 pm

Nice application mate, i will get the rogue class leader to read it asap.

Cheers Bod.
Back to top Go down
warp
Friend
warp

PostSubject: Re: Bindles Lvl70 Undead Rogue   Bindles Lvl70 Undead Rogue EmptySat Sep 08, 2007 6:55 pm

Accepted, ill whisper you ingame
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bindles Lvl70 Undead Rogue   Bindles Lvl70 Undead Rogue Empty

Back to top Go down

Bindles Lvl70 Undead Rogue
Page 1 of 1