is fluffy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
is fluffy

Welcome to AQ's fluffiest guild forum!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rhapsody lvl70 Prot Warrior

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhapsody
Friend

Rhapsody lvl70 Prot Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Rhapsody lvl70 Prot Warrior   Rhapsody lvl70 Prot Warrior EmptyWed Sep 19, 2007 6:40 pm

1) Just dinged 70 actually so a bit far off from revered with the factions (unless I buyout all the coilfang armaments). Working on the Karazhan attunement right now, only Arcatraz and BM left.

2) Rhapsody 70 Undead Warrior (because WotF is also a lifesaver)

3) 375 in both skinning and mining

4) 8/5/48 (currently specced more for instances, will spec accordingly when raids come about)

5) Void on my hunter really, this warrior played solo nearly all the time. Probably would have never started this warrior had it not been for the guild breaking up.

6) Karazhan up to Shade of Aran

7) 13 days 23 hrs

8 ) Julian

9) Malta

10) 17

11) 11.1k HP
11.1k armour
461 defense (working on it)
12.84% dodge, 15.33% parry, 14.44% block

12) Just to be sure I'll say 7PM CET onwards during weekdays, mornings/afternoons on Saturdays, all day Sunday probably (depends on school >_>)

13) Saturday evenings are not for me, I don't have much of a life so what little I do have, I'll try to keep it.

14) Well I might be online for every raid we'll have to lets say 90% Very Happy

15) Yes I do use Vent/TS on a regular basis. I'm also very fluent in English.

16) Well I think I'm pretty mellow for a person, I don't get pissed off too easily and I don't know what else.
I want to join the guild because first and foremost I want to be in a guild where people know what they're doing and aren't just random idiots grouped together. Also, I'm not really interested in PvP (other than perhaps get a few arena points every week for easy epics) and I got the feeling that is fluffy is more of a PvE guild than PvP anyway. Overall you also sound like a nice bunch to be with Very Happy
As a player I'd say I'm a team player I guess. Also so far on my warrior I've tried to learn as many techniques as possible to improve my performance.

17) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ahn%27Qiraj&n=Rhapsody

18 ) Nothing that I can think of but ask and I'll see what I can do Smile

19) The main thing I want to add is that I know Kiriranchero, a resto shaman who is also applying to join. We kind of work together (IRL friends duh) so he was the one who interested me in applying.
Back to top Go down
Moorderer
Da Hoff
Moorderer

Rhapsody lvl70 Prot Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhapsody lvl70 Prot Warrior   Rhapsody lvl70 Prot Warrior EmptyWed Sep 19, 2007 6:56 pm

I have seen both applications now. Althought it is not my call to wether Kirin joins or not, I am most confident that our shaman CL will give him a chance, because both you guys seem great but just lack gear, and we don't really care about gear, since so many items drop, it would end up coming fast.

Anyway, enough chit-chat. If you could tell me that you can raid saturday night I believe we'd have a winner, since saturday is one of our main raid days. :< If not, it'd be too hard because you'd only attend to 66% of raids, and we already intend of raiding few.
Back to top Go down

Rhapsody lvl70 Prot Warrior
Page 1 of 1