is fluffy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
is fluffy

Welcome to AQ's fluffiest guild forum!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bindles Lvl70 Undead Rogue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bindles
Friend

Bindles Lvl70 Undead Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Bindles Lvl70 Undead Rogue   Bindles Lvl70 Undead Rogue EmptyFri Sep 28, 2007 1:06 am

Hi Back From my Holiday in Greece *HUH NO GUILD* (reApply).

Character information:
Bindles, Rogue , 18/43/0, (Assi/Combat during raids, and open for suggestions if you prefer any other spec)

Previous guild(s):
My Previous Guild was A Pvp Guild i desided to leave because i was bored of pvp after allmost a year now doing arena and battlegrunds
And i thought i might want to try Raid i have never Been in raids after TBC i have seen alot of raid movies and my friends raiding

My proffesions:
Ench. Skill 149 Trying to grind money so i can level it up for ones and good) Egn skill 120 going to respec that to Minning or herb)

I would be valuable for is Fluffy because:
I put a lot of effort in the off – raiding - time (grinding gold for pots, enchants, gems, learning new boss tactics etc). I got my eye and ears open alot during raids.I'm not going crazy if we wipe ill just take it as Hey it was close lets do it again shall we . i do my best in raids and bring pots pve spec, all that is needed. I always give priority to the guilds needs first, when I’m online.

My online time:
I usually log on around 14:00~01:00 (Longer during weekends and summer vacation). But if the raid requires me to stay online
longer then that, I’ll stay ofc. This is for every day in the week.

Playtime:
89 days. (38 Days on level 70)

Personal information:
My name is Zeronik but you can call me Zero or Bindles, I live in Denmark, Hals. I’m 17 years old and go to school everyday 6hours. my english isnt so good, i love talking to people,I can also to be serious when it comes to it. I wouldnt have any problems making friends in is Fluffy. i hope

Raid experience:
Didn’t manage to raid so much before TBC only ZG
in TBC instances i Got all heroic keys Expert Sha'tar i have done heroic alot of times and tired them all atless ones

I dont have so much raid expirience After TBC. as i told i have only beening doing ZG and as you all know
its a quite simpel raid instance im looking forward to kara raiding because i never been in kara before
Addons: yes i got all The needed raid addons and i got Mic for Teamspeak ~ Ventroilo ~ Others

Gear:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ahn%27Qiraj&n=Bindles

Alts, experience with other classes:
I do play a lvl37 warrior, its not high lvl because I think it’s best to focus on only one char, if you want to do any serious raiding.
But I do have some experience with Mage and Druid

If you got any questions im happy to anwser them in game on Bindles or Here on Forum, well i think that was all you needed to know.
Back to top Go down
anticorpo
Officer
anticorpo

Bindles Lvl70 Undead Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bindles Lvl70 Undead Rogue   Bindles Lvl70 Undead Rogue EmptyFri Sep 28, 2007 7:42 am

bindles wrote:
I'm not going crazy if we wipe

That's ok. We only wipe for one of the following two reasons:

1. Moorderer failed to hold aggro;
or
2. Aggro failed to hold Moorderer.

Anyway, we always blame the new guy. That's you.
Back to top Go down

Bindles Lvl70 Undead Rogue
Page 1 of 1