is fluffy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
is fluffy

Welcome to AQ's fluffiest guild forum!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Level 70 Holy Paladin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ingenko
Friend

Level 70 Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Level 70 Holy Paladin   Level 70 Holy Paladin EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 1:51 pm

1.Your status on attunements: (Heroic factions, Karazhan, Black Temple)
As they've reduced requirements for Heroic Instances (from what i've read) i've got access to all heroic instances, Kara attuned, just need Kael'thas Vial and i'm attuned to MtHyjal. Then its only the first boss of MtHyjal and im attuned to BT.

2. Character name and class:

Ingenko, Paladin

3. Professions, specializations:

Mining 375, Blacksmithing 375 (armorer)

4. Talent Build:

45/11/5

5. Previous Guild(s), previous server, what happened with your old guild, why do/did you want migrate to Ahn'qiraj:

Kär och Galen - kicked after argument with the Warlock CL about end-game instancing and he decided that i didn't share the guilds view on end-game instancing.

Perfect Dominance - Left because I'd quit World of Warcraft.

6. Raiding experience (i.e AQ cleared. karazhan cleared)

Pre-TBC:

MC/BWL

TBC:
Kara: Cleared
Gruul's Lair: Cleared
SSC: Cleared
TK: High Astromance Solarian and 2 days of wiping on Kael (we got to third phase)

7. What is your /played?

Total: 32 days 11 hours
As lvl 70: 21 days 19 hours

8. IRL name:

Anders F-Karlsson

9. Location:

Borlänge, Sweden

10. Age:

20 (part time alcoholic Laughing)

11. Item stats, either a) Or b) tell your stats. Hp, +healing, +m/5, +spell dmg, ap, critrates, depending on what's important for your class:

Completly unbuffed:

Bonus Damage: 699
Bonus Healing: 1644
Spell crit rating: 22.78% (+6% for Holy Light)
186/105 mp5 not casting/while casting
7737 Health
10818 Mana
14307 Armor

12. What times can you raid?

I make time, but the 19.00-24.00 is fine. I'm a swedish high-school student so i can basically stay up as long as i want/need and with raids starting at 19.00 i have time to work out between school and raid.

13. Are there any activities, sports, hobbies etc. that mean you will miss raids regularly? If so what days and/or times?:

Differs from week to week, but fridays are always unavailable as i work night-shift between Friday-Saturday. Estimated 1-2 nights unavailable a week.

14. What raidactivity percentage do you think you will be at?

5/7 (71%) or 6/7 (85,7%) Avg: 78% but it'll get higher as WoW has a tendency of taking over my life and i'll end up with 6/7 days eventually.
So 85% in the long-run.

15. We use ventrilo to communicate during and outside of raids, are you able to speak and communicate properly?

Yes, currently i'm not using a mic but i'll just go and buy one.

16. Describe yourself and why you want to join us, what kind of player you are:

I'm a perfectionist (i think), i want fast progress with occasional farm-raids. (That is what got me kicked out of Kär och Galen. After the second Vashj downing they said that they wouldn't do SSC anymore. I said we should do it as farming as lots of people still needed items from SSC.)

17.Link to armoury:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ahn%27Qiraj&n=Ingenko

18. Additional skills/abilities/capabilities that would help guild management? (hosting, macros, .php, you name it)

Not that i can think of, but i might be able to get ahold of macros if needed.

19. Something else you wanna ask/add?

What's the point with Questions 4/11 if i post Armory Link? Razz
Back to top Go down

Level 70 Holy Paladin
Page 1 of 1