is fluffy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
is fluffy

Welcome to AQ's fluffiest guild forum!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shadow priest.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zamael

Shadow priest. Empty
PostSubject: Shadow priest.   Shadow priest. EmptySun Nov 11, 2007 2:41 am

1.Your status on attunements: (Heroic factions, Karazhan, Black Temple)
At the moment, my character only has two heroic keys. Almost done with Karazhan key chain.

2. Character name and class:
Zamael, 70 level blood elf priest.

3. Professions, specializations:
Enchanting (366, I think I have enough mats to make it 375 already) and Tailoring (375, Shadowcloth)

4. Talent Build:
Shadow. I can respec to full pve shadow, if that is required.

5. Previous Guild(s), previous server, what happened with your old guild, why do/did you want migrate to Ahn'qiraj:
I have played WoW from the closed beta. My first two characters were a warrior (stuck at level 51 or so now) and a shaman (stuck at level 60) on Warsong realm. I left the realm, because it was conquered by russians and it was impossible to communicate with 80% of playerbase on that realm. After that I made my warrior on realm Ragnaros, becoming the raidleader and the maintank, until there was some misunderstandings and whatnot between the officers, and we decided to stop raiding. I stopped World of Warcraft for a few months, until I made a paladin on realm Deathwing, where I play with finnish people in a guild named Anvil of Crom. I played there as protpaladin (at bosses, where it was needed/suggested) and Holy Paladin normally. I have levelled up a druid to 70 as well, just playing it randomly. This character, Zamael, is my newest char and most beloved.

6. Raiding experience (i.e AQ cleared. karazhan cleared)
Cleared Zul'Gurub, cleared Molten Core, cleared Blackwing Lair, AQ to Twins, saw Naxx, cleared Karazhan, cleared SSC, TK to Kael. Before TBC I was a raid leader and maintank in a guild on Ragnaros realm and we killed all bosses before Blackwing Lair and few there.

7. What is your /played?
At the moment 18 on the shadow priest... but if I count in my other chars, I would be too ashamed to write it here. Wink

8. IRL name:
Anton. (If you require my lastname as well, please do tell me.)

9. Location:
Finland, Helsinki

10. Age:
23years, 24 summers.

11. Item stats, either a) Or b) tell your stats. Hp, +healing, +m/5, +spell dmg, ap, critrates, depending on what's important for your class:
7291 health / 6780 mana / 784 shadow damage (Full shadowweave set)

12. What times can you raid?
At any given time, except early in the morning. I am bad at waking up. Wink

13. Are there any activities, sports, hobbies etc. that mean you will miss raids regularly? If so what days and/or times?:
Sometimes going out, doing miniatures, but besides that I rarely go out, specially if the raids are planned beforehand and I have time to schedule my life.

14. What raidactivity percentage do you think you will be at?
86,50% would be my best guess. Wink

15. We use ventrilo to communicate during and outside of raids, are you able to speak and communicate properly?
Yes. I have no problems at talking on ventrilo. I do have a microphone.

16. Describe yourself and why you want to join us, what kind of player you are:
I am a loyal player, who enjoys progression raiding and finds enjoyment in conquering new bossfights, rather than farming the old and leeching.

17.Link to armoury:

18. Additional skills/abilities/capabilities that would help guild management? (hosting, macros, .php, you name it)
I can draw? Unfortunately I am not very good at coding, etc.

19. Something else you wanna ask/add?
Do not be too spiteful because of my character's gear. He has been only two days at level 70.. but as a proof that I try my best, he is already maxed out professions and also Scryers exalted!
Back to top Go down
Zamael

Shadow priest. Empty
PostSubject: Whoops.   Shadow priest. EmptySun Nov 11, 2007 2:54 am

Forgot to add in the armory link.
Back to top Go down
Zamael

Shadow priest. Empty
PostSubject: Whoops, mark 2.   Shadow priest. EmptySun Nov 11, 2007 2:55 am

Actually it seems that I did not forget to add it, I just noobed around with putting it on. There we go...! I hope.
Back to top Go down
Zamael

Shadow priest. Empty
PostSubject: Oh well.   Shadow priest. EmptySun Nov 11, 2007 2:56 am

Damnation. Looks like I can't get it to work. :[ I will try to put it up, after I wake up, if you want!
Back to top Go down
Curição
Officer
Curição

Shadow priest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow priest.   Shadow priest. EmptySun Nov 11, 2007 7:21 am

I Loveeee your experience though your mana/hp is pretty low but we do need shadow priests and i think you'd be most welcome in here.

about the raiding times.. we raid between 5am to 1pm....

Just kidding lol >.< everyone in the guild would get a razorblade if they had to wake up before 3pm

Good luck with your apply
Back to top Go down
anticorpo
Officer
anticorpo

Shadow priest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow priest.   Shadow priest. EmptyMon Nov 12, 2007 9:53 am

Right now, we need more Holy Priests than shadow ones. Altough your gear and stats aren't the best, they will get much better after a few easy Karazhan runs.

Good luck with your apply.

p.s. - I wake up early in the morning. I hate to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shadow priest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow priest.   Shadow priest. Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadow priest.
Page 1 of 1