is fluffy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
is fluffy

Welcome to AQ's fluffiest guild forum!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Prot warrior LF new friends ;D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ferdinan

Prot warrior LF new friends ;D Empty
PostSubject: Prot warrior LF new friends ;D   Prot warrior LF new friends ;D EmptyFri Nov 09, 2007 8:57 am

1.Your status on attunements: (Heroic factions, Karazhan, Black Temple)

Im revered with all the heroic-key sellers, and even exhalted with sha'tar. I hve Kara key, but not to BT.. haven't even started on the chain, since i haven't had any need of it.

2. Character name and class:

My Char is named Ferdinando who is a 70 prot warrior at AQ

3. Professions, specializations:

Bs and minig.. only poor 260 (bs) and 237 (mining)

4. Talent Build:

Im using a 11/0/50 which aint that good tbh.. but im using it since i haven't found another one

5. Previous Guild(s), previous server, what happened with your old guild, why do/did you want migrate to Ahn'qiraj:

I want to change to this guild cause i want to be in a serious guild. All my guild have been kind serious, but not that skilled players. I have been in Legacy of Tiamat (Kara / Gruul), Causa Mortis (Kara) and now im a swedish guild called Panzermensch (Kara).

6. Raiding experience (i.e AQ cleared. karazhan cleared)

Kara cleared and Gruul cleared.. haven't downed Gruul personialy, but i have downed him to 30 % (then they kicked me cause they needed more dps)

7. What is your /played?

About 28 days.

8. IRL name:

Peter

9. Location:

Helsingborg, in Sweden

10. Age:

15 (Since the 7 nov ^^)

11. Item stats, either a) Or b) tell your stats. Hp, +healing, +m/5, +spell dmg, ap, critrates, depending on what's important for your class:

I have 14200 hp, 20.4 % Dodge, 17.45 % Parry, 25.36% Block and 531 defense.. 14584 Armor

12. What times can you raid?

I can raid mon, tue, fri, sat and sun

13. Are there any activities, sports, hobbies etc. that mean you will miss raids regularly? If so what days and/or times?:

Im playing Guitar at wed and floorball at thurs.. my have floorball matches, but they are like 9 in the morning ;P

14. What raidactivity percentage do you think you will be at?

Pff.. i think about 70%-75%

15. We use ventrilo to communicate during and outside of raids, are you able to speak and communicate properly?

Yes. im using vent and have headset

16. Describe yourself and why you want to join us, what kind of player you are:

I dont know anything speciell here.. but i want to join mainly cause u seem to be a skilled guild who are taking the raids seriously.. Ask me for more info in-game, or down the forum Wink

17.Link to armoury:

18. Additional skills/abilities/capabilities that would help guild management? (hosting, macros, .php, you name it)

I'm working in my nature ress gear, and have the Wildguard helm and leggings. And btw ... love this emote xD elephant i bet u use it all the time
Back to top Go down
Curição
Officer
Curição

PostSubject: Re: Prot warrior LF new friends ;D   Prot warrior LF new friends ;D EmptyFri Nov 09, 2007 8:51 pm

go level up bs you slacker :p
you have some really pretty stats, you have my bless, but it's not up to me..
Back to top Go down
Ferdinan

PostSubject: s   Prot warrior LF new friends ;D EmptySat Nov 10, 2007 8:59 am

Can a CL take a look at this.. ? have beem w8ing for ever Razz
Back to top Go down
Curição
Officer
Curição

PostSubject: Re: Prot warrior LF new friends ;D   Prot warrior LF new friends ;D EmptySun Nov 11, 2007 7:23 am

your class leader is the GM i think he's slacking :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prot warrior LF new friends ;D   Prot warrior LF new friends ;D Empty

Back to top Go down

Prot warrior LF new friends ;D
Page 1 of 1