is fluffy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
is fluffy

Welcome to AQ's fluffiest guild forum!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nokimwow - 70 Druid

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nokimwor

Nokimwow - 70 Druid Empty
PostSubject: Nokimwow - 70 Druid   Nokimwow - 70 Druid EmptyThu Nov 01, 2007 2:35 pm

1.Your status on attunements: (Heroic factions, Karazhan, Black Temple)
Attuned to Kara and can do heroic KoT, Trying to get enough rep for heroic TK and Coilfang atm too! Smile

2. Character name and class:

Nokimwor - Druid
3. Professions, specializations:
Leatherworking and Skinning, Elemental Leatherworking even
4. Talent Build:
I'm resto atm but I can respecc if you want, my feral gear aint THAT good, nor is my resto gear. But i belive that it works =)

5. Previous Guild(s), previous server, what happened with your old guild, why do/did you want migrate to Ahn'qiraj:

Hmm, this is my second endgame char acctuly, First one was a warrior on Lightbringer, but that was around 1 year ago, then i migrated here to start to play with friends and horde Smile

6. Raiding experience (i.e AQ cleared. karazhan cleared)
Um, Huhuran in Temple of Ahn'Qiraj, no more, no less. Or yea, all the blue 70 instances ofc Wink

7. What is your /played?
15 days only
8. IRL name:
Oliver
9. Location:
Sweden
10. Age:
17, turning 18 next year.

11. Item stats, either a) Or b) tell your stats. Hp, +healing, +m/5, +spell dmg, ap, critrates, depending on what's important for your class:

7355 mana and +831 healing in resto gear.
(I'm not going to run and respecc to check feral but i'll try to recall as good as I can)
Its about 11-12k hp if I recall correctly, 398 defence and about 3 resilience Wink

12. What times can you raid?

Well, as long as you let me in I'll go whenever you want! (Not between 01:00 and 16:00 (18:00 on monday and whatever is between wednesday and friday, cant spell that one =( ))

13. Are there any activities, sports, hobbies etc. that mean you will miss raids regularly? If so what days and/or times?:

Well i do train after school on monday and whatever comes between wednesday and friday, thats why not be4 18:00!

14. What raidactivity percentage do you think you will be at?

100%! Or atleast that's what i want, but it might be around 70-90%, depends on what we do in school, it makes me way tierd some days =(

15. We use ventrilo to communicate during and outside of raids, are you able to speak and
communicate properly?

I'm able to listen atleast, going to get a mick whenever i get the money ^^

16. Describe yourself and why you want to join us, what kind of player you are:
I'm a PvE player that is, Rolled PvP realm cuz thats just pure facts, there should be war between the factions. I also want to join you cuz you're the only serious guild on the realm that's raiding kara and so on atm. The other serious ones are on like BT and Hyjal. Also my other guild got 240 members and 2 groups for kara. And they do not want me to join by some reason =/

17.Link to armoury:

18. Additional skills/abilities/capabilities that would help guild management? (hosting, macros, .php, you name it)

Um, not what I can think of right now acctuly =/

19. Something else you wanna ask/add?

Ask what you wanna know! I dont know what i should tell you all right here and now Razz
Back to top Go down
Moorderer
Da Hoff
Moorderer

PostSubject: Re: Nokimwow - 70 Druid   Nokimwow - 70 Druid EmptyThu Nov 01, 2007 5:44 pm

Even though we're seriously needing resto druids, your gear fails even for Kara, and we never get druids loots there, so give us some hours to think please, we'll contact you tomorrow (friday).

Thank you for applying nevertheless.
Back to top Go down
Curição
Officer
Curição

PostSubject: Re: Nokimwow - 70 Druid   Nokimwow - 70 Druid EmptyThu Nov 01, 2007 11:00 pm

I sereously advice you to get at the very least +1000 heal 8k mana and 100 mp5 while casting..
you can start doing it by working on your greens into blue and this is a fact that pvp gear is one of the bests to start raiding ( i'd only work on the boots, belt and bracers).

The best of lucks from Curi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nokimwow - 70 Druid   Nokimwow - 70 Druid Empty

Back to top Go down

Nokimwow - 70 Druid
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
is fluffy :: Public :: Recruitment-
Jump to: