is fluffy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
is fluffy

Welcome to AQ's fluffiest guild forum!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

70 Rogue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Infernal

70 Rogue Empty
PostSubject: 70 Rogue   70 Rogue EmptyMon Sep 24, 2007 11:23 am

1.Your status on attunements: (Heroic factions, Karazhan, Black Temple) : I am keyed for Karazhan, Lower City, Keepers Of Time, Couple more runs and I'll get the other

2. Character name and class: Infernalevil, Rogue

3. Professions, specializations: My profession are LW but never worked on them . I lvled really fast...But stopped a bit to pvp for my wolf

4. Talent Build: 16 Assasination/4 Combat/41 Subtlety

5. Previous Guild(s), previous server, what happened with your old guild, why do/did you want migrate to Ahn'qiraj: Beyond God Like ( Friend's guild for fun ), Warcraft ( I had problems with GM), Pentagram ---> My friend kept showing off that he's officer and started saying rumors about me with officers and GM kicked me

6. Raiding experience (i.e AQ cleared. karazhan cleared) : Attunemen the huntsmen --> Curator

7. What is your /played? 32 Days 70: 2days

8. IRL name: Elias Hayek

9. Location: Lebanon

10. Age: 15

11. Item stats, either a) Or b) tell your stats. Hp, +healing, +m/5, +spell dmg, ap, critrates, depending on what's important for your class: 1348 ap, 7584 hp, 21.88 crit chance,

12. What times can you raid? When I'm done with homework and Taekwando

13. Are there any activities, sports, hobbies etc. that mean you will miss raids regularly? If so what days and/or times?: Takwando...I'm blackbelt so I do 3 times per week

14. What raidactivity percentage do you think you will be at? Not much just a beginneer raider

15. We use ventrilo to communicate during and outside of raids, are you able to speak and communicate properly? I can listen and I'm guna buy a microphone, I know how to use operate it but sometimes i might lag when I'm using ventrilo so I can't always use it

16. Describe yourself and why you want to join us, what kind of player you are: I'm a player that takes it seriously when it comes to raiding, and willing to wipe for hours to learn the better, and like to have fun in the game..Not take it as a job, and I want to raid

17.Link to armoury:

18. Additional skills/abilities/capabilities that would help guild management? (hosting, macros, .php, you name it) Hm..lol I'm doing macros for using trinket then eviscerate

19. Something else you wanna ask/add? There's my cousin he also plays WoW but on US servers and he has a 70 rogue and when I can't play he'll play for me
Back to top Go down

70 Rogue
Page 1 of 1