is fluffy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
is fluffy

Welcome to AQ's fluffiest guild forum!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rogue Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tinmazter
Friend

Rogue Application Empty
PostSubject: Rogue Application   Rogue Application EmptySun Nov 11, 2007 8:26 am

1.Your status on attunements: (Heroic factions, Karazhan, Black Temple)
I can do all heroics and offcourse karazhan attuned. working on BT and MH attunements

2. Character name and class: Tinmazter, Rogue

3. Professions, specializations:
max herbalism and max elemental LW, got some rare recipies available also.

4. Talent Build: 17/44/0 Combat Swords

5. Previous Guild(s), previous server, what happened with your old guild, why do/did you want migrate to Ahn'qiraj:
I don't remember much from my old guilds from when I was in the low lvls. My first raiding guild was Fallout who were in ZG at the time. From there i have been in Fallout for nearly 1 1/2 years untill it disbanded sadly. Was Rogue classleader for a while in there also. After Fallout some of my irl friends made a guild called Pulsation. I'm planning to stay in there with my alts and lvl when i have time but i have really felt the urge for some serious pve.

6. Raiding experience (i.e AQ cleared. karazhan cleared)
full zg, full MC , full aq 20, first 5 bosses of BWL of pre tbc. TBC:full karazhan, gruul cleared, TK: Void Reaver, SSC: lurker below.

7. What is your /played? 106 days, 40 days on lvl 70

8. IRL name: Koray Tinmaz

9. Location: Holland

10. Age: 16

11. Item stats, either a) Or b) tell your stats. Hp, +healing, +m/5, +spell dmg, ap, critrates, depending on what's important for your class:
PVE: 9214 HP, 1854 AP, 208 hit, 22.51 crit

12. What times can you raid?
the days i can't raid are tuesday friday and probably saturdays the rest of my days are mostly free

13. Are there any activities, sports, hobbies etc. that mean you will miss raids regularly? If so what days and/or times?:
i play waterpolo and have training on tuesday and friday of which the times are 18 30-19 30 (have to leave 30 minutes before i train) and mostly have matches on saturday

14. What raidactivity percentage do you think you will be at?
around 70% depending on school

15. We use ventrilo to communicate during and outside of raids, are you able to speak and communicate properly?
Yup, love to talk

16. Describe yourself and why you want to join us, what kind of player you are:
I like to make jokes or fool around at times but am serious when i need to be. When people tell me what i do wrog I listen to that to see if i can improve that and I will do the same if needed. I felt the need for pve and i have been rejected by the top guilds because of the lack of spots so i thought i'd take a shot here

17.Link to armoury: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ahn%27Qiraj&n=Tinmazter

18. Additional skills/abilities/capabilities that would help guild management? (hosting, macros, .php, you name it) can't think of any :p, got some experience as rogue class leader if needed

19. Something else you wanna ask/add?
Hope to get a reply soon Smile
Back to top Go down
eggo
Friend
eggo

Rogue Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application   Rogue Application EmptyMon Nov 12, 2007 2:01 pm

Whisper me (eggo) in the game.
Back to top Go down

Rogue Application
Page 1 of 1