is fluffy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
is fluffy

Welcome to AQ's fluffiest guild forum!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hextenc Hunter :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hobben
Friend
hobben

Hextenc Hunter :) Empty
PostSubject: Hextenc Hunter :)   Hextenc Hunter :) EmptySat Nov 03, 2007 6:33 pm

Before I start I want to say that I am already in the guild as a "friend" and I'm doing this so I may become trial Smile

1.Your status on attunements: (Heroic factions, Karazhan, Black Temple)
Attuned to none atm but going to do Karazhan pre quest soon. I will wait until next patch because then I will have all heroic keys Smile

2. Character name and class:
Hextenc, Hunter

3. Professions, specializations:
Dragonscale LW and Skinning, 361/375

4. Talent Build:
Will specc MM

5. Previous Guild(s), previous server, what happened with your old guild, why do/did you want migrate to Ahn'qiraj:
Was in an old guild called GIANTS where we did Karazhan and Gruul, it disbanded because the leader had a baby Smile So cute lol, but sad, I really loved it, then I rerolled Hunter Smile. I migrated here because my friends (Livendie, Eurok and Lisyde) play here Smile

6. Raiding experience (i.e AQ cleared. karazhan cleared)
Karazhan and Gruul cleared, and Void Reaver after today lol, could almost do it blindfolded!

7. What is your /played?
14 days

8. IRL name:
Tobias Utter

9. Location:
Sweden

10. Age:

11. Item stats, either a) Or b) tell your stats. Hp, +healing, +m/5, +spell dmg, ap, critrates, depending on what's important for your class:
1600 AP selfbuffed, 19% crit, have the Darkmoon Card that gives me more crit each shot, and 6.6k mana.

12. What times can you raid?
You can say you can count on me 5/7 days a week from 16-24

13. Are there any activities, sports, hobbies etc. that mean you will miss raids regularly? If so what days and/or times?:
Girlfriend, totally random and unpredictable Smile

14. What raidactivity percentage do you think you will be at?
Depends how often You raid, I love raiding and I will ofc aim for above 80%ish

15. We use ventrilo to communicate during and outside of raids, are you able to speak and communicate properly?
Yeap, nice grades in english Smile

16. Describe yourself and why you want to join us, what kind of player you are:
I play to have fun and to learn new encounters, thats what I like the most. Right now I am going to gear up so I can start doing some endgame, recently dinged 70 so havn't geared up very much. I try to help my fellow guild mates as much as I can (About today, when I think about I may have been thinking too much of myself but it wont happen again)

17.Link to armoury:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ahn%27Qiraj&n=Hextenc

18. Additional skills/abilities/capabilities that would help guild management? (hosting, macros, .php, you name it)
Hmm... I have been a raidleader for almost whole Karazhan so I can help there if that's needed, don't understand shit about websites so no help there, and macros W00T I copy them from Wowwiki.com

19. Something else you wanna ask/add?
I want to add that this appears to be a really nice guild and to have watched your dedication @ Void Reaver today, 7 hours straight omg, really nice! Smile
Back to top Go down

Hextenc Hunter :)
Page 1 of 1