is fluffy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
is fluffy

Welcome to AQ's fluffiest guild forum!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kiriranchero should be fluffy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiriranchero
Friend
Kiriranchero

Kiriranchero should be fluffy Empty
PostSubject: Kiriranchero should be fluffy   Kiriranchero should be fluffy EmptyWed Sep 19, 2007 6:21 pm

1.Your status on attunements: Kara attuned, Cen Exp Heroic, Caverns of time Heroic, Coilfang heroic, Molten core attuned

2. Character name and class: Kiriranchero (Shaman)

3. Professions, specializations: Resto all out alchemy (tranmute master) and herbalist

4. Talent Build: 0/12/49 (thats resto for you and me) Wink

5. Previous Guild(s), previous server, what happened with your old guild, why do/did you want migrate to Ahn'qiraj: Warcraft guild - left because they wiped on the first set of trash mobs in kara -.-'

6. Raiding experience (did parts of aq20 and aq40, first stages of kara)

7. What is your /played? 25 days 23 hours

8. IRL name: Patrick Abela

9. Location: Malta (EU) Laughing

10. Age: 16

11. Item stats, either a) Or b) tell your stats. Hp, +healing, +m/5, +spell dmg, ap, critrates, depending on what's important for your class:

+900 heal , 200 mp5, 12% crit chance (unbuffed)

12. What times can you raid? evenings almost any day

13. Are there any activities, sports, hobbies etc. that mean you will miss raids regularly? If so what days and/or times?:
College hours between 7 am and 3 pm (need to rest after 11pm preferably too)

14. What raidactivity percentage do you think you will be at? 80%ish i think

15. We use ventrilo to communicate during and outside of raids, are you able to speak and communicate properly? in english, french, italian, latin and maltese and yes i hav ventrilo, ts and skype

16. Describe yourself and why you want to join us, what kind of player you are: I'm dedicated to PvE, I want a good guild with fun active RESPONSIBLE players who take raids seriously but can still take a joke. I'm always fully gemmed and enchanted (goes to show I'm pro) Razz. I can respec elemntal any time bdw.

17.Link to armoury: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ahn%27Qiraj&n=Kiriranchero

18. Additional skills/abilities/capabilities that would help guild management? (hosting, macros, .php, you name it)
I can host a teamspeak and maybe ventrilo server, and i can supply addons or addon packs to people who want them study

19. Something else you wanna ask/add? I would like to point out that I'd rather enter this guild along with my friend Rhapsody (70 warrior) who is also applying at the moment since we share most WoW hours together and we are used to eachother as healer and tank alien
Also I want to tank Anticorpo for allowing me to request an invitation. Cheers mate. Loved the snail question.pirat
Back to top Go down
Moorderer
Da Hoff
Moorderer

PostSubject: Re: Kiriranchero should be fluffy   Kiriranchero should be fluffy EmptyWed Sep 19, 2007 7:00 pm

Greenhornet shall contact you soon. santa
Back to top Go down
anticorpo
Officer
anticorpo

PostSubject: Re: Kiriranchero should be fluffy   Kiriranchero should be fluffy EmptyThu Sep 20, 2007 10:00 am

Kiriranchero wrote:
Loved the snail question.pirat

Please, don't talk about it in public. I have family, you know? Don't you have an heart?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiriranchero should be fluffy   Kiriranchero should be fluffy Empty

Back to top Go down

Kiriranchero should be fluffy
Page 1 of 1